Applied Investment & Finance Analyst (AIFA) vouchers
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
- There is a minimum requirement of ten (10) vouchers per order.
- If you wish to pay by credit card, provide credit card information as payment method, and submit the order online. An invoice will then be sent to your email box.
- If you wish to get Chinese invoice Fapiao, please follow the AIFA Voucher Purchase Process and select Check as the payment method.
Step One: Check voucher prices
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
|Voucher Type||Exams||Currency||Exam Price|
|Chainshine VF Exam 100% Prepaid Voucher - China only||VF:Valuation Fundamentals||USD||60.00|
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country/territory.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located in the AIFA Voucher Purchase Process.
|APAC Voucher Order Form||697 KB|