- There is no volume discount for AppleCare vouchers.
- There is a minimum requirement of ten (10) vouchers per order.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Americas Voucher Order Form||713 KB|
|Asia-Pacific Voucher Order Form||697 KB|
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Voucher Order Form||689 KB|
Voucher price list
Prices are listed alphabetically by country/territory.
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
|Voucher Type||Country/Territory||Currency||Exam Price|
|Mac-19, iOS-19 and SVC-19 Exams|
|Pre-paid $20 vouchers||All countries except Japan||USD||$20.00|
|Pre-paid 2000 JPY vouchers||Japan||JPY||2000|
Voucher Payment Types
Pearson VUE offers AppleCare exam vouchers for use as payment for exams available with Pearson VUE.
Payment by credit card is preferred. Pearson VUE accepts the following credit cards for voucher purchases.
- Master Card
Before submitting your wire or bank transfer to Pearson VUE, please email us to confirm you have the proper bank details.
If you would like to use a purchase order as payment for your voucher order, please email us for details about the purchase order application and approval process. The application and approval may take up to 4 to 6 weeks. Restrictions apply.