Canadian Dietetic Registration Examination (CDRE) vouchers
- There is no volume discount for CDRE vouchers.
- Vouchers can only be used within their restricted provinces.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
Step One: Check voucher prices
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
|ASI - West & QC||Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon||CAD||110.25|
|ASI - ON||Ontario||CAD||118.65|
|New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia||CAD||120.75|
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country/territory.
Important: new process as of July 2022
- Download the form, do not fill out on the web. You can change your browser to download PDFs instead of opening OR you can download the PDF when viewing it in your browser.
- Open using Adobe Acrobat Reader (You can download this for free from Adobe).
- Fill out the form and click the “Submit” button.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- Please fill out ALL required fields that are marked with an asterisk(*).
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email/fax for non-credit card orders and phone for credit card orders. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Americas Voucher Order Form||713 KB|
Last updated 2018-01-27