CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) certification to permanently retire March 31, 2023
The CompTIA CTT+ certification will retire on March 31, 2023. CompTIA will not renew or replace this certification. Therefore, anyone preparing for this exam is encouraged to complete their studies and seek certification prior to the retirement date. Vouchers already purchased for this exam will be valid through March 31st, 2023, and will expire and become void after that date.
Although the exam will be retiring and CompTIA will no longer be offering this exam, anyone who has received this certification will remain CompTIA CTT+ certified, good for life.
CompTIA offers regional pricing for voucher orders. When purchasing CompTIA vouchers, please specify the country that you wish to use the vouchers in as the vouchers that you receive will only be valid for redemption in the region in which that country resides. Even though many exams are priced the same, you must specify which exam(s) you wish to purchase vouchers for, as all vouchers are exam specific and all vouchers are only valid for a specific region.
Vouchers purchased are good through their expiration date even if a price change occurs. All CompTIA vouchers have a 12-month expiration.
There is a minimum purchase quantity of 10 vouchers when utilizing a Line of Credit.
All voucher sales are final. View all CompTIA Voucher Terms and Conditions.
Step One: Check voucher prices
- Currency restrictions: Vouchers can only be used in the countries associated with the currency in which they are purchased. View the Country Currency Breakdown for further clarification.
- Member discounts: For more information about member benefits and discount pricing, visit the CompTIA Membership website.
- Partner discounts: For CompTIA Partner discount prices, login to your partner portal as below:
- CAPP Delivery - https://partners.comptia.org/resources/download-central?q=pricing
- CAPP Content - https://partners.comptia.org/resources/download-central?q=pricing
- CompTIA Academy - https://partners.comptia.org/resources/download-central?q=pricing or email email@example.com
- Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form for your region. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country.
NOTE: In the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) region form, if you do not have a valid VAT ID, please enter "N/A" in the field.
- Download the form, do not fill out on the web. You can change your browser to download PDFs instead of opening OR you can download the PDF when viewing it in your browser.
- Open using Adobe Acrobat Reader (You can download this for free from Adobe).
- Fill out the form and click the “Submit” button.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- Please fill out ALL required fields that are marked with an asterisk(*).
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email/fax for non-credit card orders and phone for credit card orders. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)||418 KB|
Voucher payment types
Pearson VUE offers CompTIA exam vouchers for use as payment for exams available with Pearson VUE.
Payment by credit card is preferred. Pearson VUE accepts the following credit cards for voucher purchases.
- Master Card
Before submitting your wire or bank transfer to Pearson VUE, please email us to confirm you have the proper bank details.
- If you would like to use a purchase order as payment for your voucher order, please email us for details about the purchase order application and approval process. The application and approval may take up to 4 to 6 weeks. Restrictions apply.
- There is a minimum purchase quantity of 10 vouchers when utilizing a Line of Credit.