- There is no volume discount for NCLEX vouchers.
- There is a minimum requirement of five (5) vouchers per order.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Only credit card, check, or bank transfers can be used as methods of payment for PN and RN exam. Check or bank transfers must be submitted in USD only.
- Only credit cards can be used to purchase vouchers for the RN-1 exam.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
Step One: Check voucher prices
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
|Exam Code||Voucher Type||Currency||Exam Price|
|NCLEX-PN||Prepaid NCLEX PN Exam Voucher USD||USD||$200.00|
|NCLEX-RN||Prepaid NCLEX RN Exam Voucher USD||USD||$200.00|
|NCLEX-RN-1||Prepaid NCLEX RN-1 Exam Voucher CAD||CAD||$360.00|
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country/territory.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Americas Voucher Order Form||713 KB|