Palo Alto Networks, Inc. vouchers
- While pre-paid vouchers offer convenience to some purchasers, test takers do not need to purchase a voucher to schedule an exam, but may make a direct payment with their credit card in the registration system at the time of scheduling.
- There is a minimum requirement of ten (10) vouchers per order.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
Step One: Check voucher prices
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
|Palo Alto Networks: PCCET Vouchers||USD||110|
|Palo Alto Networks: PCCSE Vouchers||USD||175|
|Palo Alto Networks: PCDRA Vouchers||USD||155|
|Palo Alto Networks: PCNSA Vouchers||USD||155|
|Palo Alto Networks: PCSAE Vouchers||USD||175|
|Palo Alto Networks: PCNSE Vouchers||USD||175|
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form for your region. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country.
NOTE: In the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) region form, if you do not have a valid VAT ID, please enter "N/A" in the field.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Americas Voucher Order Form||713 KB|
|Asia-Pacific Voucher Order Form||697 KB|
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Voucher Order Form||689 KB|