Veeam voucher pricing
Vouchers must be purchased in the currency of the country the exam will be taken in.
- While pre-paid vouchers offer convenience to some purchasers, test takers do not need to purchase a voucher to schedule an exam, but may make a direct payment with their credit card in the registration system at the time of scheduling.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
- Volume discount: Veeam are offering a 10% discount on your purchase of 10 or more vouchers of the same category, which means you are getting 10 vouchers for the price of 9
- Single voucher can also be purchased at full price.
- Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
Step One: Check voucher prices
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
Voucher price list
DOWNLOAD PRICING SPREADSHEET
- Pricing by Country (19 KB xls) – Last updated February 3, 2016
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form for your region. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Americas Voucher Order Form||713 KB|
|Asia-Pacific Voucher Order Form||697 KB|
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Voucher Order Form||689 KB|