Please note that the process to buy PTE vouchers for use in India has changed. Since 1 January 2023, please refer to in.pearson.com/ptepartners to buy vouchers in India.
- Vouchers are only valid for the test and country selected. They cannot be used in different countries or for a different PTE test.
- There is a minimum purchase of ten (10) vouchers per order.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers will be fulfilled electronically to the email address provided in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The test must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
Step 1: Choose a PTE test
Note: Prices do not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts you may have. Prices are subject to change, please download the sheet every time you place an order to ensure correct pricing.
Note: Please refer to in.pearson.com/ptepartners to buy vouchers in India.
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country/territory.
- Download the form, do not fill out on the web. You can change your browser to download PDFs instead of opening OR you can download the PDF when viewing it in your browser.
- Open using Adobe Acrobat Reader (You can download this for free from Adobe).
- Fill out the form and click the “Submit” button.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- Please fill out ALL required fields that are marked with an asterisk(*).
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email/fax for non-credit card orders and phone for credit card orders. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)||199 KB|